Global Franchise Group (GFG) recently announced the opening of Marble Slab Creamery, an ice cream store, in the Gran Sur Mall in Mexico City.
The open store features a digital menu board and a video to explain the store's concept to interested customers and foot traffic passing by.
The fresh, homemade ice cream is custom-mixed on a frozen marble slab, with the customers selecting the added ingredients. The freshly made ice cream uses local dairies and flavorful additions from around the world. The store also sells ice cream cakes.
"Ice cream is extremely popular in Mexico, but it's not always fresh and delicious," GFG President and CEO Chris Dull said. "Mexico City is in for a real treat with the addition of Marble Slab Creamery. Marble Slab Creamery's expansion into Mexico is another example of how GFG's craveable brands are growing in popularity throughout the world. We are proud to now have more than 230 international locations in our all-brand portfolio."
The store was opened through an agreement with JCM Group, which is led by Manuel Saidi and Julian Cuevas. The Gran Sur Mall store is the first of several stores the JCM Group plans to open throughout Mexico.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Global Franchise Group, LLC ?
Next time we write about Global Franchise Group, LLC, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service