Manuel Andrade was recently named chief executive officer for Padtec, a Brazilian-based global manufacturer and solutions provider of turnkey optical solutions.
Andrade previously served as executive vice president for global and submarine sales at Padtec, which is headquartered in Sao Paulo and is the largest Latin American manufacturer of optical networking equipment. He succeeds Andre Piccinin Gualda, who was serving as interim CEO.
Before joining Padtec, Andrade worked in the telecommunications and networking manufacturing industries. He has leadership experience in sales, marketing, administrative management, customer solutions and strategic planning.
Padtec’s products range from corporate access and data center interconnection to long-haul terrestrial backbone and complete submarine multiterabit solutions. It services customers around the world and has a strong focus on research and development.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Padtec ?
Next time we write about Padtec, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service