Planet Payment, Inc., and Mexican financial institution BBVA Bancomer said they recently reached a deal to process payments for BBVA business customers using Planet Payment’s solutions.
The agreement will allow both parties to process payments in different currencies as well as allow BBVA customers to use the integrated payment solution being launched by Planet Payment. The move will allow BBVA's Mexico customers to use several products offered by Planet Payment.
"Our partnership with Planet Payment enables BBVA Bancomer to enhance our current merchant services offering in Mexico with powerful new products,” BBVA Bancomer Corporate Director of Credit and Payments Solutions Alejandro Pineda Mosino said. “These solutions allow our merchants to offer enhanced service to their guests and benefit from more streamlined payment processes.”
Planet Payment's new system will support Oracle Hospitality/MICROS suite, as well as OPERA 9700, 3700 and Simphony POS systems.
“We are thrilled to be working with Bancomer to further our presence in Mexico,” Planet Payment Senior Vice President of Sales Operations - Americas
said. “We offer a best-in-class payment processing and reconciliation solution for the hospitality market.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Movile gets USD$400 million additional iFood funding form Naspers, Innova Capital
- GE Power selected by Kerui Metodo Construção e Montagem S.A to provide tailor-made e-house solution
- Paraguay Bio Green Forum: Inspiring stories and advice
- Antoni Lelo De Larrea Venture Partners held a first close of $73 million
- 1,000 Yucatán businesses schedule black-out protest against tariff hike
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia