Financial publication Valor Economico recently ranked CNH Industrial N.V. 30th on Brazil's 100 most innovative companies list.
The company also ranked in the top five in the Capital Assets category.
All companies that were considered for ranking accounted for revenues exceeding approximately $230 million. They were judged according to four main criteria: intention to innovate, effort to innovate, obtained results and market assessment.
"True innovation meets customer expectations,” Carlos Visconti, product research and development manager for CNH in Latin America, said. “To that end, CNH Industrial has six research and development centers and over 400 dedicated engineers in Latin America. We work every day to further improve our equipment, and we are always seeking to innovate, increase productivity and optimize costs.”
CNH Industrial engages with academic institutions and associations in Brazil to promote further research. These partnerships have been central in the launch of new products, including a new eucalyptus harvester, based on a New Holland Agriculture forage harvester, that can reduce harvesting costs by up to 50 percent. It was the result of a partnership with the Estadual Paulista. This partnership also enabled further advances for the industry-leading Case IH coffee harvester.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about CNH Industrial ?
Next time we write about CNH Industrial, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference