PriceSmart, Inc. recently opened its fifth warehouse club in Panama, with a new location in Costa Verde.
The new warehouse brings the total number of PriceSmart warehouse clubs in operation to 37.
The company also announced its third quarter operating results for fiscal year 2015, which ended on May 31.
Net warehouse club sales for this year's third quarter increased 13 percent to $675.3 million from $597.9 million in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
Total revenue for the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 was $697.1 million.
Net income was $21.2 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2015 compared to $21.3 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the third quarter of fiscal year 2014.
For the first nine months of fiscal year 2015, net warehouse club sales increased 10.8 percent to $2,043.8 million from $1,844.7 million in the first nine months of fiscal year 2014.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about PriceSmart, Inc ?
Next time we write about PriceSmart, Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- HEMISPHERE MEDIA: Group's Cable Network Pasiones to Launch Nationally on Spectrum
- Hughes JUPITER System Selected by Speedcast to Power Cellular Backhaul and Enterprise Services Across Central America
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- PTC to Expand Product Portfolio in Latin America with WAYLIVRA
- GALVANIZE AND MONTERREY DIGITAL HUB PARTNER To Develop Digital Talent in Mexico
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups