The Latin Trade Group will provide Chinese companies a chance to learn about investing and trading in Latin America and the Caribbean at the Sino Americas Intensive in Beijing on Nov. 10.
The free, invitation-only trade briefing will allow Chinese companies to learn about investment opportunities in Latin America's key sectors of energy, infrastructure and agribusiness.
“We want to steer the conversation directly into business,” Latin Trade Groups CEO Rosemary Winters said. “Tell the real story, with its good and bad sides, but highlighting that there are significant winnings to be made for companies that take the time to understand their counterpart on the other side of the Pacific."
The first half of the conference will offer expert insights from high-level public and private sector leaders on what Chinese companies need to succeed in Latin America and the Caribbean. The second half of the day will allow leader-to-leader networking and offer a space to market potential projects.
The Sino Americas Intensive is being held in partnership with the Hogan Lovells law firm, the Inter-American Development Bank and the Inter-American Dialogue. It will be held at the Beijing offices of Hogan Lovells International.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Latin Trade Group ?
Next time we write about Latin Trade Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- CITI: Celebrates Its 14th Annual Global Community Day with 110,000 Citi Volunteers in More Than 400 Cities Around the World
- THE WORLD BANK: New Project to Strengthen the Social Protection System in Honduras to Benefit More than 240,000 Families Living in Extreme Poverty
- ISMAEL CALA FOUNDATION: Ismael Cala Foundation signs alliance with Samsung to expand educational programs in Latin America
- FREEDONIA GROUP: How to Solve Latin America's E-Commerce Problem
- HEMISPHERE MEDIA: Group's Cable Network Pasiones to Launch Nationally on Spectrum
- Hughes JUPITER System Selected by Speedcast to Power Cellular Backhaul and Enterprise Services Across Central America
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- PTC to Expand Product Portfolio in Latin America with WAYLIVRA
- GALVANIZE AND MONTERREY DIGITAL HUB PARTNER To Develop Digital Talent in Mexico
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms