Bombardier announced today that it has received type certification for its Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 aircraft from the Unidad Administrativa Especial de Aviacion Civil of Colombia.
This new aircraft certification will strengthen the Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 aircraft's position as leaders in the growing fleet of super midsize business jets operating in the region. The Challenger 300 and Challenger 350 aircraft have increased performance, definitive reliability and unmatched value.
"Our Challenger aircraft portfolio is gaining strong momentum in Latin America," Stephane Leroy, regional vice President of Sales, Latin America, said. "Colombia being a growing market in the region, we are naturally proud of this certification milestone that will allow operators throughout the region to experience our Challenger aircraft and will allow us to generate further interest for these innovative and proven business jets."
The challenger 300 aircraft offers true transcontinental range and superior long-range cruise speed, with eight-to-10 passengers. Its 5,646-km range connects Toronto and Bogota non-stop, and its superior airfield performance allows the aircraft to operate out of 5,000-ft. runways.
The Challenger 350 aircraft, built upon the legendary segment-defining Challenger 300 aircraft, not only features the very latest in avionics, but also offers the segment's most advanced cabin that maximizes natural light and redefines the man-machine interface, all the while maintaining the performance attributes that have become synonymous with the Challenger family.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bombardier Transportation ?
Next time we write about Bombardier Transportation, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- CITI: Celebrates Its 14th Annual Global Community Day with 110,000 Citi Volunteers in More Than 400 Cities Around the World
- THE WORLD BANK: New Project to Strengthen the Social Protection System in Honduras to Benefit More than 240,000 Families Living in Extreme Poverty
- ISMAEL CALA FOUNDATION: Ismael Cala Foundation signs alliance with Samsung to expand educational programs in Latin America
- FREEDONIA GROUP: How to Solve Latin America's E-Commerce Problem
- HEMISPHERE MEDIA: Group's Cable Network Pasiones to Launch Nationally on Spectrum
- Hughes JUPITER System Selected by Speedcast to Power Cellular Backhaul and Enterprise Services Across Central America
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- PTC to Expand Product Portfolio in Latin America with WAYLIVRA
- GALVANIZE AND MONTERREY DIGITAL HUB PARTNER To Develop Digital Talent in Mexico
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms