Wireless-backhaul company Ceragon Networks, Ltd, said on Monday that a tier-1 mobile operator in the Southern Cone of South America is implementing Ceragon’s solutions in preparation for a nationwide 4G-service launch.
For this project, valued at over $13 million, Ceragon is upgrading and expanding the operator's 3G backhaul networks to 4G/LTE via the IP-20 platform.
The longtime Ceragon customer frequently invests in expanding and upgrading its network to uphold an exceptional level of service and keep up with users' growing needs. A key factor is the ability to quickly transfer the network with no service interruptions.
After examining other options, the operator chose the Ceragon IP-20 platform for its high capacity, low latency and reliability, all essential for a high-quality subscriber experience. With strict operational efficiency and quality customer-experience targets, the operator can leverage its existing installed base to upgrade and deploy the 4G wireless backhaul while future-proofing its network's service capacity growth as technologies evolve.
"We place a great deal of emphasis on anticipating our customers' needs in order to offer a platform with multiple products that meet their current and future requirements, while also leveraging earlier investments," Ceragon President and CEO Ira Palti said. "The extension of this longstanding relationship demonstrates our ability to provide lasting value as networks evolve."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ceragon Networks, Ltd ?
Next time we write about Ceragon Networks, Ltd, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance