Ecopetrol S.A. recently reported that Fitch Ratings has affirmed its foreign and local currency hold Issuer Default Ratings of BBB and BBB+.
"Ecopetrol's ratings reflect its strong financial profile and improving production levels,” Fitch said in its report. “Ecopetrol's recently revised growth strategy and associated capex plan are considered adequate for the company's credit quality and cash flow generation ability. Ecopetrol is expected to maintain a financial and credit profile consistent with the assigned rating."
Simultaneously, Fitch has affirmed the company's national scale short and long-term ratings of F1+(col) and AAA(col). The rating outlook for all ratings is stable.
“Ecopetrol's relatively sizable reserves, stable production levels and dominant domestic market share allow the company to generate consistently strong cash flows from operations and meet its obligations in a timely manner," Fitch said in its report.
The full report is available at www.fitchratings.com
Ecopetrol, largest company in Colombia, is an integrated oil and gas company that is among the top 40 oil companies in the world and among the top four oil companies in Latin America. It generates over 60 percent of the national production in Colombia and it has exploration and production activities in Brazil, Peru, the United States and Angola.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda