Andersen Global on June 16 announced its expansion into Latin America with the addition of accounting and law firms NOVINT; Capin, Ibañez & Asociados; and Montes, Hernández, López y Del Castillo in Mexico.
The firms will be known in Mexico as Andersen Tax & Legal. Andersen Tax & Legal will have locations in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey and expects to add several additional locations before the end of the year.
“Latin America is the next major step in our firm’s growth, and Mexico will be the hub of our expansion,” Andersen Tax & Legal CEO Mark Vorsatz said. “Mexico is a very strategic addition in what we anticipate will be a robust presence throughout the region.”
More than 100 accounting and legal professionals will join Andersen Global as part of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico, including six accountants and seven lawyers as partners who will provide deep tax expertise across multiple service lines.
“We are extremely excited to join Andersen Global and reconnect with our former colleagues with whom we worked at Arthur Andersen,” Gil Andrés Lara Morales said. “Our clients’ needs are increasingly international in nature and our integration with Andersen Global will ensure that they receive best-in-class service throughout the world.”
- FROST& SULLIVAN: Contact Center Service Providers Compete Over Automation Technologies to Gain Competitive Edge in Latin America
- CIEE: Boston Latin School and CIEE announce Robert and Joanne Fallon Global Scholarship
- Italcambio, the Oldest and Largest Foreign Exchange House in Latin America, Completes Its 72nd Year in the Business
- Brazil Health Agency Authorizes Import of Khiron Medical Cannabis Product
- ALPHACREDIT: Enters into an agreement to raise up to USD$125 million from an investor group led by SoftBank's Latin America Fund
- GREENBERG TRAURIG: Grows Brazil Focused Capabilities with the Addition of Giovanni Biscardi
- POLARIS INFRASTRUCTURE: Completes Projects in Peru
- TRANSPERFECT: Strengthens Latin American Localization Presence For Entertainment Clients With Acquisition Of Chulengo
- ADJUST: Expands Presence in Latin America, Opening Office in Mexico City
- TALENT BOARD: Announces Winners of the 2019 EMEA, APAC & Latin American Candidate Experience Awards