Andersen Global on June 16 announced its expansion into Latin America with the addition of accounting and law firms NOVINT; Capin, Ibañez & Asociados; and Montes, Hernández, López y Del Castillo in Mexico.
The firms will be known in Mexico as Andersen Tax & Legal. Andersen Tax & Legal will have locations in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey and expects to add several additional locations before the end of the year.
“Latin America is the next major step in our firm’s growth, and Mexico will be the hub of our expansion,” Andersen Tax & Legal CEO Mark Vorsatz said. “Mexico is a very strategic addition in what we anticipate will be a robust presence throughout the region.”
More than 100 accounting and legal professionals will join Andersen Global as part of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico, including six accountants and seven lawyers as partners who will provide deep tax expertise across multiple service lines.
“We are extremely excited to join Andersen Global and reconnect with our former colleagues with whom we worked at Arthur Andersen,” Gil Andrés Lara Morales said. “Our clients’ needs are increasingly international in nature and our integration with Andersen Global will ensure that they receive best-in-class service throughout the world.”
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance