Andersen Global on June 16 announced its expansion into Latin America with the addition of accounting and law firms NOVINT; Capin, Ibañez & Asociados; and Montes, Hernández, López y Del Castillo in Mexico.
The firms will be known in Mexico as Andersen Tax & Legal. Andersen Tax & Legal will have locations in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey and expects to add several additional locations before the end of the year.
“Latin America is the next major step in our firm’s growth, and Mexico will be the hub of our expansion,” Andersen Tax & Legal CEO Mark Vorsatz said. “Mexico is a very strategic addition in what we anticipate will be a robust presence throughout the region.”
More than 100 accounting and legal professionals will join Andersen Global as part of Andersen Tax & Legal in Mexico, including six accountants and seven lawyers as partners who will provide deep tax expertise across multiple service lines.
“We are extremely excited to join Andersen Global and reconnect with our former colleagues with whom we worked at Arthur Andersen,” Gil Andrés Lara Morales said. “Our clients’ needs are increasingly international in nature and our integration with Andersen Global will ensure that they receive best-in-class service throughout the world.”
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda