Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions, announced June 15 that the company is expanding the support of its Latin American customers with a new business and facility in Mexico.
The new business, Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services, expands in-country sales presence and technical field services to better support Pro Mach's rapidly expanding customer base.
The facility will open this summer in the Santa Catarina Industrial Park in Monterrey, Mexico.
The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will provide customers, distributors and agents with aftermarket parts availability, custom stocking of consumables, training, equipment demonstrations, light assembly and technical field support.
"The power of Pro Mach is that it ensures best industry practices from each of its brands in terms of research and development, engineering, manufacturing, back office services, and aftermarket support through the ProCustomer program," director of Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services Adrian Hermosillo said. "The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will deliver a host of advantages to Pro Mach's Latin American customers in ways far greater than any single brand could do on its own."
Hermosillo will be responsible for all aspects of the Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business, including facility management, importation of aftermarket parts, management of training services, equipment demonstrations, trade shows and Internet-based marketing.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pro Mach, Inc. ?
Next time we write about Pro Mach, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda