Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing products and solutions, announced June 15 that the company is expanding the support of its Latin American customers with a new business and facility in Mexico.
The new business, Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services, expands in-country sales presence and technical field services to better support Pro Mach's rapidly expanding customer base.
The facility will open this summer in the Santa Catarina Industrial Park in Monterrey, Mexico.
The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will provide customers, distributors and agents with aftermarket parts availability, custom stocking of consumables, training, equipment demonstrations, light assembly and technical field support.
"The power of Pro Mach is that it ensures best industry practices from each of its brands in terms of research and development, engineering, manufacturing, back office services, and aftermarket support through the ProCustomer program," director of Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services Adrian Hermosillo said. "The Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business will deliver a host of advantages to Pro Mach's Latin American customers in ways far greater than any single brand could do on its own."
Hermosillo will be responsible for all aspects of the Pro Mach Mexico Shared Services business, including facility management, importation of aftermarket parts, management of training services, equipment demonstrations, trade shows and Internet-based marketing.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Pro Mach, Inc. ?
Next time we write about Pro Mach, Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance