Rafael Castillo recently joined Quantel and Snell as vice president of the company's Latin American operations.
The company provides technology for the media and broadcast industry, including software and hardware solutions.
Most recently, Castillo served as vice president of Latin America for SeaChange International. He also previously held positions with Grass Valley for more than 18 years, including seven years as senior vice president of Latin America.
"Rafael brings to the company an excellent technical background, deep knowledge of the marketplace and strong relationships he has developed throughout the region," Russ Johnson, senior vice president for the Americas, said. "Rafael's innovative management skills yield highly successful sales organizations, and will effectively address our customer and partner needs in Latin America."
Castillo supported Quantel and Snell's regional channel partners at the Cine Expo Video show in Mexico City last week. Solutions on display included studio, sports, news production, workflow automation, routing systems, signal processing/conversion, and integrated distribution and playout.
"It is a great honor to be leading Quantel and Snell business within Latin America and the Caribbean region," Castillo said. "Our portfolio of solutions provides our customers with the right tools to significantly improve efficiency of content production and drive distribution across multiples models and platforms."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance