Rafael Castillo recently joined Quantel and Snell as vice president of the company's Latin American operations.
The company provides technology for the media and broadcast industry, including software and hardware solutions.
Most recently, Castillo served as vice president of Latin America for SeaChange International. He also previously held positions with Grass Valley for more than 18 years, including seven years as senior vice president of Latin America.
"Rafael brings to the company an excellent technical background, deep knowledge of the marketplace and strong relationships he has developed throughout the region," Russ Johnson, senior vice president for the Americas, said. "Rafael's innovative management skills yield highly successful sales organizations, and will effectively address our customer and partner needs in Latin America."
Castillo supported Quantel and Snell's regional channel partners at the Cine Expo Video show in Mexico City last week. Solutions on display included studio, sports, news production, workflow automation, routing systems, signal processing/conversion, and integrated distribution and playout.
"It is a great honor to be leading Quantel and Snell business within Latin America and the Caribbean region," Castillo said. "Our portfolio of solutions provides our customers with the right tools to significantly improve efficiency of content production and drive distribution across multiples models and platforms."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda