Belatrix Software, a Latin American Agile innovator, and Sri Lanka-based open source platform provider, WSO2, have entered into a new partnership.
WSO2’s award-winning open source platform makes it simple for businesses to open up their technology systems to new sources of data by enabling them to easily manage their APIs, applications and web services. Belatrix Software will provide dedicated services for WSO2’s platform and organizations will be able to rely on Belatrix’s capability in Agile design, coding and quality assurance to implement WSO2’s platform quickly and effortlessly.
The partnership offers new opportunities for organizations to become connected businesses.
“We’re excited to announce this partnership and help companies take advantage of the immense power and simplicity of the WSO2 platform for creating new business models and services,“ Belatrix Software Co-Founder and President Alex Robbio said.
To mark this partnership, Belatrix and WS02 will host a webinar on Tuesday at noon EDT. The webinar will highlight the potential of open source middleware and will discuss:
how organizations can take advantage of the opportunities of the digital age; how open source technologies can help you overcome integration challenges; and how the government and public sector organizations have used open source middleware to transform the services they provide to their constituents.
To register for the webinar visit: http://services.belatrixsf.com.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Belatrix Software ?
Next time we write about Belatrix Software, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda