Dynamic International Airways will begin operating its daily service between Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Caracas Simon Bolivar International Airport (CCS) on July 17.
Dynamic International Airway’s service is the airline's first daily service to Venezuela from FLL and the only nonstop flight connecting Fort Lauderdale and Caracas.
"Venezuela is a key market for Dynamic," Bill Grey, Dynamic's chief marketing officer, said. "This new route gives our customers direct daily access between these two key markets for the first time and will also provide customers with highly demanded, low-cost service from South Florida to Caracas and further."
Flight 405 will depart FLL at 12:30 p.m., arriving at CCS at 3:15 p.m. Flight 406 will leave CCS at 6:20 p.m. and arrive at FLL at 10:01 p.m.
Through Dynamic's flights from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, customers traveling from Caracas will now have one-stop access to almost 100 additional destinations throughout the Americas.
The flight from FLL is the first of three planned routes to Venezuela. Announcements of Dynamic's planned service from New York John F. Kennedy International Airport to Caracas and Fort Lauderdale to Maracaibo La Chinita International Airport will follow in the coming weeks.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Dynamic International Airways ?
Next time we write about Dynamic International Airways, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UATP: Partners With EBANX To Address Growing Latin American Market Payment Needs
- DUNKIN' BRANDS: Announces Francisco "Pancho" Gonzalez As New Regional Vice President, Latin America & Caribbean
- BLADEX: Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (NYSE: BLX) cordially invites you to participate in its Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Conference Call
- FITBIT: Launches in Peru
- LATINFINANCE: Appoints Daniel Bases as Managing Editor
- HEMP TECHNOLOGY INC.: Ramps Up its Operations in Latin America
- REVELO: Raises $15m Series B to help companies source and screen knowledge workers in LatAm
- CALA ENTERPRISES: Singer/Songwriter Erika Ender receives Philanthropy Award from the Ismael Cala Foundation
- CAYE INTERNATIONAL BANK: Chaired by Joel Nagel Named Best Offshore Private Bank in Latin America for 2019
- AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES To Expand Presence in Latin America By Acquiring Exceda