Dynamic International Airways will begin operating its daily service between Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Caracas Simon Bolivar International Airport (CCS) on July 17.
Dynamic International Airway’s service is the airline's first daily service to Venezuela from FLL and the only nonstop flight connecting Fort Lauderdale and Caracas.
"Venezuela is a key market for Dynamic," Bill Grey, Dynamic's chief marketing officer, said. "This new route gives our customers direct daily access between these two key markets for the first time and will also provide customers with highly demanded, low-cost service from South Florida to Caracas and further."
Flight 405 will depart FLL at 12:30 p.m., arriving at CCS at 3:15 p.m. Flight 406 will leave CCS at 6:20 p.m. and arrive at FLL at 10:01 p.m.
Through Dynamic's flights from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood, customers traveling from Caracas will now have one-stop access to almost 100 additional destinations throughout the Americas.
The flight from FLL is the first of three planned routes to Venezuela. Announcements of Dynamic's planned service from New York John F. Kennedy International Airport to Caracas and Fort Lauderdale to Maracaibo La Chinita International Airport will follow in the coming weeks.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Dynamic International Airways ?
Next time we write about Dynamic International Airways, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance