The Honda Aircraft Company’s HondaJet, the most advanced light jet in the world, debuted in South America at LABACE 2015, which is the largest business aviation show in Latin America, and it has now gained several orders for the HondaJet.
The orders came from private and business jet users during the business aviation show, which was held at the Conghonas Airport in Brazil from Aug. 11 to 13, 2015.
“We are extremely pleased with the early response to the HondaJet by customers in South America,” Honda Aircraft Company President and CEO Michimasa Fujino said. “In addition to receiving multiple orders, many more individuals at LABACE have expressed interest in the HondaJet, saying they are impressed with its class-leading performance, comfort, fuel efficiency and overall fit and finish.”
The Honda Aircraft Company has chosen to expand its sales of its most
advance light jet throughout the South America region. The company has
named Líder Aviação its new exclusive dealer, as it will provide
service, sales and support for Brazil’s HondaJet. Líder is headquartered
in Belo Horizonte and manages over 23 fixed base operations in the
“There is strong market potential in Brazil, and Honda Aircraft Company is committed to creating a higher standard for the light jet market in South America,” Fujino said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Honda Aircraft Company ?
Next time we write about Honda Aircraft Company, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service