Aeromexico will begin direct service three times a week between Mexico City and Amsterdam on May 29.
"Aeromexico is extremely proud to add Amsterdam to its European route network,” Anko van der Werff, Aeromexico's chief revenue officer, said. “The Netherlands is
fourth-largest trading partner in the European Union, and nowadays, an average of 200,000 annual passengers travel between both capital cities.
"With this flight, Aeromexico will be able to offer a quality service to all of its customers traveling from the Netherlands on board our Boeing 787 aircraft with greater connectivity options to the main cities in Mexico, such as Guadalajara, Monterrey, and Puerto Vallarta, and locations in Central and South America, including San Jose, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Panama."
The flights will be on the Boeing 787, which has the capacity to hold 243 passengers, including 32 seats in first class. The Dreamliner offers more carry-on storage and extra legroom than comparable aircraft.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Aeromexico ?
Next time we write about Aeromexico, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Movile gets USD$400 million additional iFood funding form Naspers, Innova Capital
- GE Power selected by Kerui Metodo Construção e Montagem S.A to provide tailor-made e-house solution
- Paraguay Bio Green Forum: Inspiring stories and advice
- Antoni Lelo De Larrea Venture Partners held a first close of $73 million
- 1,000 Yucatán businesses schedule black-out protest against tariff hike
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia