Oi recently announced that it has upgraded its customer service support via Amdocs.
The Brazilian company offers customer service to millions of customers and uses Amdocs solutions to deliver its own services.
The upgrade comes as part of the Comverse Kenan technology, which aims to add customer service support while reducing the cost. Amdocs’ system will ensure the support of Oi’s wi-fi, telephone and mobile phone networks.
"As one of Brazil's leading communications service providers, Oi sought a modernized BSS solution that would support the company in the future and enable it to lead in The New World of Customer Experience -- today's era defined by rising customer expectations, rapid technology advancements and intensified competition," Manuel Zepeda, president of the Caribbean and Latin America region at Amdocs, said. "Building on the successful partnership between Oi and Comverse, Amdocs looks forward to strengthening and expanding our relationship with Oi to help them continue to sharpen their competitive edge by delivering an unparalleled customer experience in the Brazilian marketplace."
Oi offers service to millions in Brazil, including remote locations throughout the country.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Amdocs ?
Next time we write about Amdocs, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service