Amdocs, which provides customer service software solutions, recently opened a customer service center in Guadalajara, Mexico to handle expansion in Latin America and Mexico.
The new office will handle development of applications, maintenance, integration of systems and training.
"Opening this new center underscores Amdocs' commitment to Mexico and Latin America, where we see new opportunities as service providers respond to the demand for new communications services while ensuring an optimal customer experience," Amdocs Division President for the Caribbean and Latin America Region Manuel Zepeda
said. "We selected the Guadalajara location for several reasons: a high-quality educational system with a highly trained workforce, an established ecosystem of technology companies that ensures we'll have all the support and services we need and easy travel accessibility from Latin America and the U.S."
Amdocs operates offices around the world, including locations in Brazil and Costa Rica. The company has over 650 million employees worldwide. They provide multiple types of customer service solutions and also offer around-the-clock support.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Amdocs ?
Next time we write about Amdocs, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Movile gets USD$400 million additional iFood funding form Naspers, Innova Capital
- GE Power selected by Kerui Metodo Construção e Montagem S.A to provide tailor-made e-house solution
- Paraguay Bio Green Forum: Inspiring stories and advice
- Antoni Lelo De Larrea Venture Partners held a first close of $73 million
- 1,000 Yucatán businesses schedule black-out protest against tariff hike
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia