Encompass Supply Chain Solutions, Inc, recently partnered with Global Smart Business, allowing Encompass to distribute its parts in Latin America and Europe.
The move will allow GSB to have a license to sell Encompass’ parts using the Encompass brand. The company believes this will enable the building of its brand and sales outside the United States.
“Encompass has been distributing mainly printer and computer parts in Latin America for years, but aligning with GSB – a proven logistics leader – will help us dramatically increase our presence and brand awareness,” Jose A. Hernandez, Encompass director of International Business Development, said.
Encompass has started and looks to expand its capability of spare parts, as it already provides parts to 200 manufacturers across the globe.
“With more than 8 million parts in our database, Encompass is well positioned to offer servicers outside the U.S. comprehensive access to multiple manufacturer brands and product categories, including consumer electronics, appliances, personal care, printer, computer and many more,” Hernandez said
Encompass distributes out of Atlanta, Georgia where its worldwide distribution center is located and will supply to these new regions, as well.
“Before now, servicers in these regions did not have one-stop access to repair parts from multiple manufacturers,” GSB President Arturo Ramirez said “With Encompass, they gain the convenience of consolidating orders with a single supplier.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Encompass Supply Chain Solutions Inc ?
Next time we write about Encompass Supply Chain Solutions Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service