The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) will host the 2015 Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Florida Capital Connection® and M&A Conference to discuss opportunities in Cuba Nov. 10 to Nov. 12.
With diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba being reestablished in July, embassies have opened in both Havana and Washington, D.C., after being closed for approximately 50 years. With the restoration of normal diplomatic relations, business, travel and export opportunities have also opened up.
“[We will] have a panel of experts who will discuss the opportunities and obstacles for American business in Cuba, an important and timely topic of great interest to middle-market dealmakers, particularly here in South Florida,” Conference Chairman Robert Brighton said.
The ACG conference is expected to bring in attendees from across the country, and many of them will be representing investment bankers, middle-market private equity firms, banks and non-banking lenders among other related disciplines.
Other topics for the conference include the growth of family offices on the supply side of middle-market growth and what differences they bring as opposed to private equity firms and other capital sources.
The conference will be held at the Diplomat Resort and Spa Hollywood in Fla.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about ACG Florida Capital Connection ?
Next time we write about ACG Florida Capital Connection, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar