Panorama, the worldwide group of independent executive search firms, recently acquired two new partners, including EXEC, a top search firm in Brazil.
Panorama's other new partner is Delta Management Consultants, one of the biggest independent, privately owned executive search companies based in Germany.
“We have been impressed by Delta and EXEC, and the quality of the businesses they have built,” Craig Buffkin, chairman of Panorama, said. “I am personally delighted to welcome them both into the Panorama partnership. We will all benefit from their experience, presence and reputation in their markets, which will complement the work of our partners in the U.S., South Africa, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and the U.K.”
EXEC was established in 2009 as a boutique consultancy that provided clients with search and selection, as well as advice for organizational and leadership decisions. It is the sole independent consultancy based in Brazil that also has co-management with an advisory board.
"EXEC and the partners in Panorama represent the perfect combination of leading organizations that share a similar set of values and a strategic vision,” Daniel Cunha, managing partner for EXEC, said. “Together we are uniquely positioned through a balanced portfolio of services that can be tailored to best serve the evolving needs of our global clients achieve their strategic goals and highest aspirations. We are proud to be a member of a leading international group and a stronger leader in the Brazilian executive search market, providing a wider global reach to our clients."
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference