Business management firm Latamkey will manage Riverbed's business relationships with Mexican telecommunication service providers.
Besides the traditional telecom services, Latamkey will also develop cloud service and support interconnection from any device or platform. Riverbed is an application performance infrastructure company.
Latamkey stressed its commitment to making further investments in specialized resources and highly qualified engineers with knowledge and experience in the Mexican market. "This is extremely valuable in a world where we are all interconnected, and in which fast response times are essential tools for competitiveness," Latamkey Managing Partner Jaime Vallés said.
For Riverbed, the partnership was motivated by the challenges experienced by firms providing hybrid IT solutions and represented an opportunity to establish both companies as market leaders.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Latamkey ?
Next time we write about Latamkey, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar