Security and technology solutions provider Global Digital Solutions Inc. (GDSI) recently acquired emergency warning equipment manufacturer Rontan Group, which is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The new CEO for Rontan will be named by GDSI's board of directors in an upcoming meeting. Richard J. Sullivan is the most probable name to fulfill the position.
"This exciting transaction represents a significant step forward for GDSI," said Sullivan. "We have been extremely impressed by Rontan's 45 years of experience and exceptional record of serving customer needs with top-quality products and services – both in Brazil and internationally. Rontan's capabilities create enormous synergies with the specialty vehicles produced by North American Custom Specialty Vehicles , GDSI's wholly owned subsidiary."
Rontan registered a $128 million revenue in 2014 and produces approximately 5.000 thousand vehicles per month with a base of 1.200 direct and indirect employees. The company exports products to a large range of countries and is the largest signaling equipment company in Latin America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Global Digital Solutions Inc. ?
Next time we write about Global Digital Solutions Inc., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar