Pablo Otin was named solar power provider 8minutenergy Renewables new vice president of Business Development in Latin America Monday.
“8minutenergy has established itself as the leading independent solar provider in the United States with 1,400 Megawatts of contracted projects, and Latin America is a logical next market we are expanding into internationally," 8minutenergy CEO Martin Hermann told Latin Business Daily. “Pablo has a proven track record of success, entrepreneurial experience and is a very seasoned player in the renewable industry. We’re looking forward to his contributions to our team.”
Otin was country manager for Gestamp Solar in North America, where he was responsible for 11 operational projects, securing PPA contracts for an additional 150 MW and developing a more than 1 GW solar pipeline. He also developed renewable projects in Europe, the United States and Latin America.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about 8minutenergy Renewables, LLC ?
Next time we write about 8minutenergy Renewables, LLC, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service