Edmodo, a global education network, recently reached a partnership agreement with SINADEP- SNTE, the leading teacher’s union in Mexico, to consolidate communication and collaboration among SINADEP- SNTE teacher members.
Edmodo for Organizations, the firm's premium platform, connects organizations to educators.
“With our teachers located all over the country, we had no way of connecting with them at scale,” Jorge Antonio Alfaro Rivera, pedagogical coordinator at SINADEP, said. “We decided to invest in forward-looking solutions, and with a large majority of our teachers already having a presence on Edmodo, it made sense for us to create an established presence on the platform that could serve as a central hub for our network.”
SINADEP-SNTE has more than 1.4 million members. The new partnership will help members collaborate and share best teaching practices, as well as facilitate professional development.
“Historically, organizations have not had a central role on the Edmodo platform,” Heath Silverman, head of international business at Edmodo, said. “We see great value in integrating educational organizations into the Edmodo ecosystem so our educators can gain exposure to relevant opportunities, resources and people. There are many institutions doing amazing things to help teachers, such as SINADEP-SNTE, and we’re excited to continue bringing educators new ways to expand their horizons and contribute to their professional development.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Edmodo ?
Next time we write about Edmodo, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference