Northair Silver Corp. today provided an update on its La Cigarra silver project in Chihuahua, Mexico.
Northair has been working to map and sample on its RAM Zone target and has received positive results that support the company’s expansion potential for the newly discovered area. Sampling was designed to test the surface projection of high-grade silver mineralization exposed within an underlying historic adit. As a further test of this 35-meter long mine working an additional seven channel samples were obtained to better test the extent of exposed high grade silver mineralization.
"The company considers these recent results very encouraging as we continue to develop the potential of the RAM Zone and lends strong confirmation of previous sample results," Northair CEO and President Andrea Zaradic said. "We suspect that the mineralization at the RAM workings continues below the quartzite in both directions along the core of the anticline.”
The company's aim is to explore for additional mineralization within this large permissive environment that potentially extends along the length of the magnetic low.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Northair Silver Corp. ?
Next time we write about Northair Silver Corp., we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar