Sao Paulo Boat Show will be held at the Transamerica Expo Center from Oct. 1 to 6; the 18th edition of the event will showcase boats, yachts, jets, inflatable kayaks, engines and accessories from more than 100 exhibitors, making it the largest boat event in Latin America, coinciding with a positive moment concerning Brazilian exports.
The exchange rate, which is nearly R$4 (reais) per dollar, also stimulates the exports with the resume of foreign negotiations and the prospect of new business.
Schaefer Yachts has resumed its negotiations with the U.S., Norway, England and Angola. The Brazil-based company has more than 24-year experience in manufacturing and selling boats and yachts from 30 to 83 feet. By 2017, the company also expects to implement a plant in South Korea.
The current situation at the Brazilian economy reflects in a positive way at the luxury market. Azimut Yachts in Brazil, a subsidiary of Azimut-Benetti Group, the largest luxury yacht builder in the world, recently announced that its Azimut 42 model is now available for all 68 countries the company has offices. Previously, the model was available only in Brazil.
"This great deal recently done by the global brand management team in Italy represents an important step towards the development of the Azimut plant in Brazil, reinforcing our highest quality, our strength and presence in the Brazilian market,” Azimut Brazil CEO Davide Breviglieri said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Schaefer Yachts ?
Next time we write about Schaefer Yachts, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service