Hill International, a manager of construction risks, on Tuesday announced three major changes at its Brazilian subsidiary Engineering S.A., effective immediately.
First, the subsidiary has been renamed Hill International do Brasil S.A.
Second, Serrgio Luiz da Câmara Falcão has been promoted to vice president and Brazil country manager for Hill's Project Management Group. Falcão will be based out of the company's Sao Paulo office. He has 30 years of experience in project management and monitoring for commercial, institutional and retail facilities.
Finally, Hill has acquired an additional ownership stake in the subsidiary, increasing Hill's ownership from approximately 72 percent to approximately 91 percent.
"These changes will help us to better manage our Brazilian operations and more fully integrate them with the rest of Hill International,"
Hill President and CEO
David Richter said. "We expect this will improve our market position in that country and allow us to eliminate significant overhead costs going forward.”
Hill International employs 4,900 professionals in 100 offices worldwide. The company provides program management, project management, construction management, construction claims and other consulting services primarily to the buildings, transportation, environmental, energy and industrial markets. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the seventh-largest construction management firm in the United States.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Hill International ?
Next time we write about Hill International, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference