Zilliant, a provider of prescriptive selling applications that drive financial growth, today announced its expansion into the Latin America market with a new office in Montevideo, Uruguay.
"Due to the increasingly complex sales environment, economic conditions and cost volatility in Latin America, manufacturers and distributors are in need of smarter growth strategies and as a result, we're seeing increased interest in prescriptive selling applications,"
CEO Greg Peters said. "As we expand into Latin America, we are committed to providing unparalleled support to our existing customers in the region, and we're well-positioned to generate new opportunities in the region with the opening of the new office."
The sales and service teams will focus on securing key growth opportunities and strengthening support for existing customers in the region.
"Finding innovative ways to drive profitable growth is at the top of the priority list for many companies in Latin America, given the current market and economic conditions,"
business development lead William Oliveira said. "The prescriptive pricing and sales guidance Zilliant's solutions deliver can help companies improve their sales teams' productivity and effectiveness, enabling them to make better decisions that deliver growth."
- Movile gets USD$400 million additional iFood funding form Naspers, Innova Capital
- GE Power selected by Kerui Metodo Construção e Montagem S.A to provide tailor-made e-house solution
- Paraguay Bio Green Forum: Inspiring stories and advice
- Antoni Lelo De Larrea Venture Partners held a first close of $73 million
- 1,000 Yucatán businesses schedule black-out protest against tariff hike
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia