One of the world’s leading contract research organizations, Accutest Research Laboratories, has declared that it will open up an office in Brazil; by establishing an operational presence in Brazil, Accutest Research Laboratories hopes to tap into a booming pharmaceutical market.
It further stated that Brazil’s investment-friendly attitude, coupled with its patent protection laws and low incident of nefarious drugs, furthered convinced the firm to invest in Brazil.
"Opening offices in emerging countries to support drug development is a key element of our expansion strategy,” Founder and CEO Dr. Satish Sawant said. “We have identified seven emerging countries to develop operational capabilities, and by opening offices in Brazil, Malaysia and Taiwan, we have completed our current expansion phase."
Accutest Research Laboratories performs clinical and BA/BE studies for submission in all regulated markets. It prides itself on being on the forefront of global contract research organizations, and it boasts a track record of over 80 accreditations and approvals from global regulatory agencies.
Twelve of these actually come from ANVISA itself, the regulatory giant that handles overseeing the production, registration and sale of all drugs in Brazil.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Accutest Research Laboratories ?
Next time we write about Accutest Research Laboratories, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference