Top Image Systems (TIS) Ltd., a global innovator of intelligent content processing solutions, is a sponsor of the ASUG Brazil 18th Annual SAP Users Group Conference and was presenting at the conference Tuesday.
TIS will demonstrate how its cloud and mobile solutions can add value to SAP Financials and aid SAP users throughout Latin America to improve financial process automation.
“TIS’s multichannel, mobile and cloud-based AP and P2P Automation solutions, deployed at leading enterprises like Bosch, CNH and UPS, are helping SAP users worldwide to reduce costs and maximize visibility for better financial decision-making with certified, bi-directional integration with SAP,” Ricardo Campelo Almeida, general manager of TIS Latin America, said. “We are enthusiastic to meet the Latin American SAP community at ASUG 2015 to discuss how our cloud and mobile solutions can help them derive greater value from their existing SAP environments and expand our business presence in the region.”
TIS experts will be in Booth #2U to demonstrate how eFLOW -- with its powerful, certified bi-directional integration to SAP -- can enhance SAP environments, improve end-to-end Accounts Payables processing, save time and money and significantly improve customer experience.
The presentation on eFLOW for End-to-End Accounts Payables Processing to be delivered by Sandra Cylke, sales manager of TIS, was held Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. in the Sao Paulo 2 Hall.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Top Image Systems Ltd ?
Next time we write about Top Image Systems Ltd, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar