Mesa Engineered Tank Products (Mesa ETP) announced this morning that it has renewed its business agreement with Eduardo Betancourt to focus on continued expansion of MESA ETP products.
Mesa ETP is a manufacturer of products for refineries, terminals and storage tank facilities. The company has nearly 50 years of experience delivering American-made products, and MESA ETP and Eduardo have a successful history of working together.
“Eduardo’s intimate knowledge of our products and long history of doing business throughout Latin America will be critical to increasing our presence as well as developing meaningful relationships in the region,”
Mesa ETP Sales Director David Schafer said.
The expansion will lead to the Caribbean as well as Central and South American countries.
“I am proud to continue my relationship with Mesa ETP and honored to market their first-class products throughout the area,” Betancourt said.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Mesa Engineered Tank Products ?
Next time we write about Mesa Engineered Tank Products, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar