Uruguay is about receive its first Airwheel, where customers will have access to all series of electric scooters from the brand and be able to receive information on how to use the scooters.
Although the company has not released the grand opening date, the store is in its final stages before opening.
Currently, Airwheel has three major series of scooters: A series, Q series and X series. The company has recently introduced an intelligent two-wheeled scooter with a
LED display panel to provide riders information.on speed, temperature, battery level, mileage, etc.
It has a silicone bumper strip at the back of the handlebar to avoid scratch and abrasion when parking against walls, and the new model is shockproof and anti-bumper on various roads and equipped with a bass sound chamber. The enlarged and sealed bass sound chamber is designed to provide riders with professional sound quality.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Airwheel ?
Next time we write about Airwheel, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar