Esko and Serilon recently announced their new partnership that obligates Serilon, which is the biggest visual communication products distributor in Brazil, to sell the entire line of i-cut Suite wide format workflow and finishing tables from Esko to sign and display companies located across Brazil.
"Serilon is the largest sign and display supplier in Brazil, covering basically all of the country," Ernande Ramos, Esko vice president of Latin America, said. "They do an exceptional job focusing on high-end solutions to the sign & display market. This is important for Esko, because it allows us to leverage our coverage and better assist customers who need digital finishing, POP design and large format workflow solutions. More important, this partnership will be very helpful for Esko and Serilon customers, because they will be able to receive complete, professional solutions to help them boost production and quality."
Serilon Group Corporate Director Flávio Mazaro is looking forward to the benefits this partnership will provide the two firms.
"This is a great addition to our product portfolio,” Mazaro said. “Our customers are increasingly demanding, so we must always be aware of the best technologies in the market. Kongsberg is the most reliable family of cutting tables in the industry, and Esko focuses on the same principles as Serilon: high added value of products, high-performance technology and unparalleled quality results. Kongsberg cutting machines are highly customizable with tools and heads to perfectly meet the visual communication markets, signage, displays and exhibitors, production samples of packaging and several other applications. We intend to impress our customers with the precision, speed and high quality that Esko offers.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Esko ?
Next time we write about Esko, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar