Samco Gold Limited recently announced that it has further expanded its share purchase agreement to acquire both the outstanding and the issued shares of Samco Minerals SA as well as Cia Dorita MA S.A.C. in Peru.
The acquisition is part of an agreement with Mantaro Resources Limited. Cia Dorita is Mantaro’s wholly owned Peruvian subsidiary. Mantaro’s subsidiaries have certain concessions for exploration and mining with the Dino polymetallic property that is based in Peru, known as the Dino Property.
Thanks to the acquisition, Samco now seeks to expand its main business within Peru by producing lead, zinc and silver from the Dino Property.
If the acquisition is not finalized, the current SPA will end on August 31, 2015.
Samco’s main business is the exploration, acquisition and development of various precious metals resource properties located in Argentina and the Latin American area. Samco’s main mineral property within Argentina is known as the El Dorado Monserrat epithermal gold project, which is within the Santa Cruz Province’s Deseado Massif region.
The company’s strong management team and board are working to achieve Samco’s goal of becoming a major Argentinean producer of silver and gold by exploring and developing its El Dorado Monserrat project. The company also has a portfolio containing other mineral exploration properties within the area of Deseado Massif. Its most famous property is the Corina property.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Samco Gold Limited ?
Next time we write about Samco Gold Limited, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar