Hoteles City Express last week announced the opening of City Express Tuxpan in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The new property makes 100 properties total in operation. With this new hotel, the chain extends its coverage to more than 11,300 rooms in 29 states, 60 different cities along Mexico, one hotel in Costa Rica and one hotel in Colombia.
"During the last 12 years, Hoteles City Express has been one of the leading and fastest growing hospitality companies in Mexico,” CEO Luis Barrios said. “Since the opening of our first hotel in Saltillo, we have successfully realized our business plan, created a solid distribution platform and established one of the most valuable brands in the Mexican hospitality industry.”
City Express Tuxpan, which has 108 rooms, was developed under a management agreement. The new hotel will serve guests visiting Tuxpan, the closest maritime port to the capital of the country, and complements Hoteles City Express’ presence in the main cities of the Gulf of Mexico.
“We are extremely proud of the opening of our first 100 hotels and confident about the ongoing progress of the company,” Barrios said. “Our growth to date is solid and establishes a business foundation we expect to build on. With the determination and focus of our team, I am convinced we will reach larger goals.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about City Express Tuxpan ?
Next time we write about City Express Tuxpan, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar