Universal Music Latin Entertainment, the leading Latin music label in the world, recently announced that it has scheduled L Festival – Feria Cultural Latinoamericana at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California, on Oct. 24-25.
L Festival, the first of its kind, is designed to celebrate and honor the best of the cuisine, art and music found in Latin America.
Several international superstars, including Enrique Iglesias, Julion Alvarez, Juan Gabriel, and La Arrolladora Banda El Limon, were announced as the superstars for the event’s four main stages.
"The Hispanic community represents an important share of music consumption and more of the live concert business,” Jesús López, Chairman of Universal Music Latin America & Iberian Peninsula, said. “
Universal Music Latin Entertainment
as the leading company in Latin music will once again make history by expanding its entertainment business to offer the Hispanic family a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Music, art and gastronomy are part of a lifestyle and the Hispanic family will take center stage of the
L Festival – Feria Cultural Latinoamericana."
Victor Gonzalez, president of Universal Music Latin Entertainment, said being the first in its kind he wants to ensure that this event sets a precedent for the Hispanic community.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Universal Music Latin Entertainment ?
Next time we write about Universal Music Latin Entertainment, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar