AxoGen Inc., a top medical technology company that focuses on peripheral nerve repair, announced that co-founder and Vice President John Engels privately met with the director of the Global Center for Development and Democracy during the United Nations meetings Monday.
the former President of Peru, discussed the strategic options that will make AxoGen’s portfolio of peripheral nerve solutions more accessible to people and physicians living in Peru.
"Peru is an amazing country with incredible economic potential and a lack of peripheral nerve repair solutions,” Engels said. “We're very honored and excited to have the opportunity to be collaborating with President Toledo to develop AxoGen's entry into this exciting market. This effort is part of our strategy to build the contribution of revenue from international markets.”
This is the first time that Peruvians will have access to these solutions for nerve damage and injuries.
"In Latin America we are striving for a just, sustainable and prosperous but shared society,” Toledo said. “It's a society that preserves its culture and beautiful people, but yet can transform to globalization and the world stage. Economic growth combined with social improvement is our social accelerator, and economic stimulation through private sector partnership is a component to achieving this goal.”
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about AxoGen Inc ?
Next time we write about AxoGen Inc, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups
- One-third of Mexico's small businesses report being victims of crime
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service