Easton Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Monday announced the regulatory filing and anticipated approval process in Mexico for the cancer drugs Paclitaxel and Docetaxel has been shortened.
As previously announced, Easton Pharmaceuticals/BMV Medica have secured the rights from Biolyse Pharma to distribute the generic cancer drugs Docetaxel and Paclitaxel for Mexico and Latin America. Because of the fast and detailed dossier and documentation received from Biolyse Pharma, Ackerman Pharma has provided a positive update on the regulatory filing towards the Ministry of Health approval for the generic cancer drugs Paclitaxel and Docetaxel. The generic drugs come from St. Catharines, an Ontario based-Biolyse Pharma corporation.
Mexican health authorities usually have very few issues with pharmaceutical products manufactured in Canada, the United States, Britain, Australia, France and Germany, and believe a fast-track approval is possible with purchase orders and sales to shortly follow.
"We are aggressively expanding our product and sales channels, and with the addition of these first two generic cancer drugs manufactured by Biolyse Pharma, we are working towards approval in Mexico for later this year with BMV Medica and Easton Pharmaceuticals," Ackerman Pharma
President Michael Ackerman said.
The Docetaxel market in Mexico is worth tens of millions of dollars annually, and BMV expects to be able to garner 20 percent of that within a year of launch, growing to 30 percent within three years.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Easton Pharmaceuticals ?
Next time we write about Easton Pharmaceuticals, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- CITI: Celebrates Its 14th Annual Global Community Day with 110,000 Citi Volunteers in More Than 400 Cities Around the World
- THE WORLD BANK: New Project to Strengthen the Social Protection System in Honduras to Benefit More than 240,000 Families Living in Extreme Poverty
- ISMAEL CALA FOUNDATION: Ismael Cala Foundation signs alliance with Samsung to expand educational programs in Latin America
- FREEDONIA GROUP: How to Solve Latin America's E-Commerce Problem
- HEMISPHERE MEDIA: Group's Cable Network Pasiones to Launch Nationally on Spectrum
- Hughes JUPITER System Selected by Speedcast to Power Cellular Backhaul and Enterprise Services Across Central America
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- PTC to Expand Product Portfolio in Latin America with WAYLIVRA
- GALVANIZE AND MONTERREY DIGITAL HUB PARTNER To Develop Digital Talent in Mexico
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms