Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Inc. announced it has reserved health care communications company PharmaHEALTHLabs to coordinate and facilitate an Investigator Advisory Board meeting during the 11th Brazilian Melanoma Conference from Aug. 13-15 in Goiania, Brazil.
“The 11th Brazilian Melanoma Conference is a gathering of melanoma experts from all around Brazil, a country where melanoma survival rates are lower than average, that offers us a unique opportunity to explore the possibilities of extending our melanoma research into Brazil,” Provectus Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operations Officer Peter Culpepper said.
The meeting will target approximately 15 oncologists attending the conference and who are active in the investigative community in Brazil for the treatment of melanoma. The purpose of the meeting is to provide insight and feedback into the status of treatment of melanoma in Brazil as well as the possibility of starting the PV-10 Trial in Brazil.
“PharmaHEALTHLabs’ personnel are highly experienced in melanoma and in managing the kind of meeting we need to have with the leading investigators in the country, and we are confident that their efforts will help us quickly and clearly understand the potential of Brazil in our PV-10 development program,” Culpepper said.
Under the terms of the agreement, PharmaHEALTHLabs will provide a management team to handle numerous functions including, content development; overall account and project management; participant recruitment, planning and contracting; expense accounting functions; development of meeting materials; venue research and contracting; program coordination and logistics; travel and accommodations; onsite support; and meeting summary and reporting.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Carrizosa family continues to fight injustice from Granahorrar bank seizure 20 years ago
- Son of Granahorrar's "architect" opens up about father's life
- Citigroup's Latin American strategy nets rewards entering 2019
- Industrial mining services provider Metso to acquire HighService Service
- Duque belives science and technology will create positive economic path for Colombia
- Paraguay tells investors its economy is more stable than regional neighbors
- Forbes Magazine lists South America’s 10 Most Customer-Focused Companies
- Report details projections for The Carbon Nanomaterials Market in South America
- Latin America's venture capital investment booms in 2018
- China's president visits Panama to strengthen fledgling alliance