The Latin Trade Group recently named six CEOs of Latin American companies who will make up the first group to be recognized at the BRAVO Business Awards on Oct. 29 in Miami.
"This first group of corporate winners includes a remarkable selection of the finest business minds in Latin America today," Maria Lourdes Gallo, managing director of the Latin Trade Group, said. "We at the Latin Trade Group are delighted to shine a light on these winners, as we have done over the past 20 years with the BRAVO Business Awards, which have become the leading platform for recognizing excellence in the Americas, from the public and private arenas."
The first group of 2015 BRAVO Award recipients are:
• Inaugural Transformational CEO of the Year Award: Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez, president of Mexican Grupo Bal.
• Innovative CEO of the Year Award: Juan Domingo Beckman, CEO of 220-year-old Mexican family-owned business Jose Cuervo.
• Social Sustainability of the Year Award: Eduardo Belmont, CEO of Peruvian Belcorp,
• Dynamic CEO of the Year Award: Rodrigo Galindo, CEO of Brazilian Kroton Educacional.
CEO of the Year: Thilo Mannhardt, CEO of the diversified Brazilian conglomerate Ultrapar.
• Investor of the Year Award: Jose Alberto Velez, CEO of Colombian Grupo Argos.
Sponsors of the 21st BRAVO Business Awards and Latin Trade Symposium are Avianca, AES, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, The Boston Consulting Group, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America,
HSBC. Partners are Ashoka, CNN, the Financial Times, Newlink Group, Onstream Media and PR Newswire.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- HEMISPHERE MEDIA: Group's Cable Network Pasiones to Launch Nationally on Spectrum
- Hughes JUPITER System Selected by Speedcast to Power Cellular Backhaul and Enterprise Services Across Central America
- PepsiCo Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- PTC to Expand Product Portfolio in Latin America with WAYLIVRA
- GALVANIZE AND MONTERREY DIGITAL HUB PARTNER To Develop Digital Talent in Mexico
- South America emerges as prime expansion target for Calgary oil and gas firms
- Abraaj acquisition by Colony Capital expected to close this quarter
- Argentine companies try to avoid layoffs as they seek ways to cut costs
- China's now investing $18 billion annually in Latin America
- Awards celebrate Latin America’s most outstanding EdTech startups