The Latin Trade Group recently named six CEOs of Latin American companies who will make up the first group to be recognized at the BRAVO Business Awards on Oct. 29 in Miami.
"This first group of corporate winners includes a remarkable selection of the finest business minds in Latin America today," Maria Lourdes Gallo, managing director of the Latin Trade Group, said. "We at the Latin Trade Group are delighted to shine a light on these winners, as we have done over the past 20 years with the BRAVO Business Awards, which have become the leading platform for recognizing excellence in the Americas, from the public and private arenas."
The first group of 2015 BRAVO Award recipients are:
• Inaugural Transformational CEO of the Year Award: Alberto Bailleres Gonzalez, president of Mexican Grupo Bal.
• Innovative CEO of the Year Award: Juan Domingo Beckman, CEO of 220-year-old Mexican family-owned business Jose Cuervo.
• Social Sustainability of the Year Award: Eduardo Belmont, CEO of Peruvian Belcorp,
• Dynamic CEO of the Year Award: Rodrigo Galindo, CEO of Brazilian Kroton Educacional.
CEO of the Year: Thilo Mannhardt, CEO of the diversified Brazilian conglomerate Ultrapar.
• Investor of the Year Award: Jose Alberto Velez, CEO of Colombian Grupo Argos.
Sponsors of the 21st BRAVO Business Awards and Latin Trade Symposium are Avianca, AES, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, The Boston Consulting Group, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America,
HSBC. Partners are Ashoka, CNN, the Financial Times, Newlink Group, Onstream Media and PR Newswire.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference