Manuel Andrade was recently named chief executive officer for Padtec, a Brazilian-based global manufacturer and solutions provider of turnkey optical solutions.
Andrade previously served as executive vice president for global and submarine sales at Padtec, which is headquartered in Sao Paulo and is the largest Latin American manufacturer of optical networking equipment. He succeeds Andre Piccinin Gualda, who was serving as interim CEO.
Before joining Padtec, Andrade worked in the telecommunications and networking manufacturing industries. He has leadership experience in sales, marketing, administrative management, customer solutions and strategic planning.
Padtec’s products range from corporate access and data center interconnection to long-haul terrestrial backbone and complete submarine multiterabit solutions. It services customers around the world and has a strong focus on research and development.
Organizations in this story
Padtec R. Dr. Ricardo Benetton Martins Campinas, SP
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico