Manuel Andrade was recently named chief executive officer for Padtec, a Brazilian-based global manufacturer and solutions provider of turnkey optical solutions.
Andrade previously served as executive vice president for global and submarine sales at Padtec, which is headquartered in Sao Paulo and is the largest Latin American manufacturer of optical networking equipment. He succeeds Andre Piccinin Gualda, who was serving as interim CEO.
Before joining Padtec, Andrade worked in the telecommunications and networking manufacturing industries. He has leadership experience in sales, marketing, administrative management, customer solutions and strategic planning.
Padtec’s products range from corporate access and data center interconnection to long-haul terrestrial backbone and complete submarine multiterabit solutions. It services customers around the world and has a strong focus on research and development.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar