Manuel Andrade was recently named chief executive officer for Padtec, a Brazilian-based global manufacturer and solutions provider of turnkey optical solutions.
Andrade previously served as executive vice president for global and submarine sales at Padtec, which is headquartered in Sao Paulo and is the largest Latin American manufacturer of optical networking equipment. He succeeds Andre Piccinin Gualda, who was serving as interim CEO.
Before joining Padtec, Andrade worked in the telecommunications and networking manufacturing industries. He has leadership experience in sales, marketing, administrative management, customer solutions and strategic planning.
Padtec’s products range from corporate access and data center interconnection to long-haul terrestrial backbone and complete submarine multiterabit solutions. It services customers around the world and has a strong focus on research and development.
Organizations in this story
Padtec R. Dr. Ricardo Benetton Martins Campinas, SP
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices