Aeromexico will begin direct service three times a week between Mexico City and Amsterdam on May 29.
"Aeromexico is extremely proud to add Amsterdam to its European route network,” Anko van der Werff, Aeromexico's chief revenue officer, said. “The Netherlands is
fourth-largest trading partner in the European Union, and nowadays, an average of 200,000 annual passengers travel between both capital cities.
"With this flight, Aeromexico will be able to offer a quality service to all of its customers traveling from the Netherlands on board our Boeing 787 aircraft with greater connectivity options to the main cities in Mexico, such as Guadalajara, Monterrey, and Puerto Vallarta, and locations in Central and South America, including San Jose, Costa Rica, Guatemala and Panama."
The flights will be on the Boeing 787, which has the capacity to hold 243 passengers, including 32 seats in first class. The Dreamliner offers more carry-on storage and extra legroom than comparable aircraft.
Organizations in this story
Aeromexico Mexico City, Mexico Mexico City, D.F.
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices