Supply chain management company SDI, which focuses on maintenance repair and operations (MRO), is celebrating 20 years of doing business in Mexico as SDI de Mexico.
"There was a need for innovation in this very niche supply chain that brought us to Juarez 20 years ago," SDI de Mexico General Manager
said. "Our commitment is to help our clients grow by continuing to connect their MRO supply chains, with integrity and clarity of purpose."
SDI de Mexico has been helping businesses in the region with their supply chain systems by helping them recognize the importance of data and the control of the systems.
SDI de Mexico
also works with a variety of manufacturers in this region. Ferregur said that helping other businesses and having a strong culture has been the key to their success.
"Our clients put their trust in us, because we have the experience and cultural knowledge to work hand-in-hand with them, solving their toughest MRO supply chain problems across Mexico and bringing them new and innovative ideas," Ferregur said. "We are looking forward to what value the next 20 years will help us create with our clients."
Organizations in this story
SDI, Inc. 1414 Radcliffe St Bristol, PA 19007
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar
- AGUNSA operating Ingeniero Buitrago Port in Argentina
- Development Finance Agency approves credit appropriations
- Votorantim, Baesa aiding program to provide children with activities in Brazil
- Chilean tennis club wins Engie Interclub Championship Cup for second time
- M. Holland acquires Able International, Tril Export
- Banco de Venezuela sets aside $10,7 billion in loans to aid country's economy
- Century 21 Real Estates setting up shop in Argentina