Miami-based law firm Diaz, Reus & Targ recently opened a new office in California to serve its global clients, including those in Mexico and Central and South America, who have interests on the West Coast.
Diaz, Reus & Targ will let partner Chad Purdie lead the firm’s new office in Santa Monica, California,
as the firm looks to spread its influence in entertainment and sports law.
"The firm has established clients in Mexico, Central America and Asia that have invested vast resources on the West Coast,” Diaz Reus Global Managing Partner
Michael Diaz Jr. said. “The office will give us more flexibility in serving them. We are always seeking global opportunities for our clients, and we've always taken a 'boots on the ground' approach for maintaining that edge. Having a presence in California is a logical move."
The proximity to Los Angeles will also have a positive impact on the firm’s business.
"The new office solidifies our commitment to our sports and entertainment clients," Purdie said. "We've had great success representing athletes and entertainers and our presence in California will expand the practice."
The firm has offices in 14 other locations, including offices in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela.
Organizations in this story
- Kurosu & Cía hosts John Deere fair
- Peru's Aceros Arequipa honored with 'Leadership Team Competition of Excellence – 2017'
- Codelco receives top ranking by Chile's Council for Transparency
- Davivienda customers receive promotional bonuses for use with Uber in Costa Rica
- Peru-based Enel awarded two wind power projects in Russia
- Chevrolet and Atento honored for customer service social media effort
- Scholle IPN establishing packaging facility in Santiago
- Cargill, Solidaridad, Biocosta start sustainable palm oil program in Colombia
- Internet professionals gather to discuss connectivity in Latin America, Caribbean
- S&P Down Jones Indices to handle Mexican Stock Exchange indices