Miami-based law firm Diaz, Reus & Targ recently opened a new office in California to serve its global clients, including those in Mexico and Central and South America, who have interests on the West Coast.
Diaz, Reus & Targ will let partner Chad Purdie lead the firm’s new office in Santa Monica, California,
as the firm looks to spread its influence in entertainment and sports law.
"The firm has established clients in Mexico, Central America and Asia that have invested vast resources on the West Coast,” Diaz Reus Global Managing Partner
Michael Diaz Jr. said. “The office will give us more flexibility in serving them. We are always seeking global opportunities for our clients, and we've always taken a 'boots on the ground' approach for maintaining that edge. Having a presence in California is a logical move."
The proximity to Los Angeles will also have a positive impact on the firm’s business.
"The new office solidifies our commitment to our sports and entertainment clients," Purdie said. "We've had great success representing athletes and entertainers and our presence in California will expand the practice."
The firm has offices in 14 other locations, including offices in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Panama and Venezuela.
Organizations in this Story
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference
- El Salvador's Asesuisa discusses risk management, strategic direction with stakeholders
- Grupo Exito buying lettuce locally to support resocialization program
- Endo selling Mexico-based Grupo-Farmaceutico Somar