Ponterra Business Advisors recently expanded its travel and hospitality business in San Juan, Puerto Rico with the opening of a new office.
The travel company offers special travel, hospitality and food accommodations. Its new office is part of the company's efforts to expand its business in South and Central America, as well as the Caribbean.
"We are pleased to have selected San Juan as our newest office location," John Rovani, managing partner of Ponterra, said. "Its rich and highly educated talent pool along with its strategic position midway between North and South America make it the perfect base of operations for Ponterra's growing practice in Latin America."
Latin America is a popular tourist destination and is ripe for opportunity to expand, Rovani said.
"The Latin American market is ripe with opportunity, particularly for Internet-based companies in the smart or mobile technology, Software as a Service and social networking space," Rovani said. "Many are expanding operations to countries like Argentina and Brazil in order to better service their budding customer segments. By opening an office in Puerto Rico, Ponterra is now well-positioned to engage in proactive dialogues with these companies, and offer them the same unparalleled industry expertise and guidance our other global clients have come to rely on. We are excited about this opportunity and look forward to supporting their efforts to evolve and mature their businesses in Latin America."
Organizations in this story
Ponterra Business Advisors 1616 Anderson Rd McLean, VA 22102-1602
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico