Aeromexico will offer four non-stop flights a week from Mexico City to Santo Domingo beginning next March.
"We are excited to add to Santo Domingo to our international route network, as the most visited tourist destination in the Caribbean, and because trade volume growth has averaged more than 8 percent between both countries over the last few years,” Aeromexico EVP of Revenue Management Anko van der Werff said.
Santo Domingo will be the 16th location that the airline will offer in Latin America.
“This flight will also allow us to offer our Dominican customers improved connectivity options with a quality product from Mexico City to 46 destinations in Mexico, 16 cities in the United States, three in Canada, three in Europe and two in Asia,” der Werff said.
The goal of the new flight is to reduce the flight time between the cities as well as reduce connection times to other large American and Mexican cities.
"The new flight will reduce current travel times for customers flying between both cities by three hours,” der Werff said.
Aeromexico, which is the global airline of Mexico, will use the 99 passenger Embraer 190 plane to operate these flights as well as the Clase Premier.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Aeromexico ?
Next time we write about Aeromexico, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference