Northair Silver Corp. recently announced positive sampling results within the Nogalera Zone of the La Cigarra Silver Project in the Chihuahua State of Mexico.
The sampling site is one of many close to the NI 43-101 silver resource. Northair is sampling rocks in the area as well as mapping regions that could potentially contain gold and silver deposits before beginning to drill. Plans call for sampling an area of 722 feet wide and 1,558 feet long for potential drilling targets.
So far the company has taken 36 samples from the Nogalera Zone. Fourteen of those samples showed trace amounts of silver, as well as zinc and lead with a high value of 118 grams per tonne (g/t) of silver spread over a little more than 2 feet. In addition, many of the samples contained higher than usual gold.
The company plans on continuing its exploration of sites in the area that have shown signs of mineralization, including the La Soledad Fault, which has mineralization evident over 0.62 miles; as well as the canyon area
between the high-grade silver target at RAM and the Las Carolinas Zone. Samples taken here in 2011 identified up to 26 feet of 96.3 g/t silver.
Organizations in this story
Northair Silver Corp. 625 Howe Street Vancouver, BC V6C 2T6
- Franchise Whales hopes to seed the economy by helping others
- Show support for vets, military by increasing U.S. energy independence, says Latino veteran leader
- How Pilar O’Leary Put Latino Culture on the Map
- Two Latino U.S. senators could have key roles in reforming Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquin Pira quietly makes donations to first responders and patients
- Monterrey gains TI Automotive production plant
- Nitro Quimica picks Eyefreight for logistics support in Brazil
- Pelican BioThermal expands into South America
- Brazil's Embraer signs deal to supply jets to Horizon Air
- Biocept's lung cancer blood test to become more accessible in Mexico