The Latin Trade Group unveiled its annual list of leading businesswomen Thursday from Miami, commending recipients’ executive and financial leadership through ever-changing economic trends and honoring achievement in what is still a primarily male-dominated market.
Based on that status, many of the honorees promote and support fellow female entrepreneurs through their work. Included this year are Eva Gonda de Rivera, Mexico's fifth-wealthiest person; Endeavor CEO Linda Rottenberg, who has won several awards for innovation and is known as “the entrepreneur whisperer”; and Isabel Noboa, head of a large Ecuadorian business group.
Also recognized were Annette Franqui, founding partner of Forrestal Capital, which advised Arcos Dorados in the acquisition of McDonald's throughout Latin America and the Caribbean; and Veronica Allende, who is a founding partner at Pacific Investments with a 19-year career in finance across the U.S. and Latin America.
These successful entrepreneurs include women who have currently manage some of the region’s largest fortunes, plus many who have directed large-scale mergers and acquisitions.
The full list of designated female business leaders can be viewed at: http://latintrade.com/the-top-25-businesswomen-of-2015/.
Organizations in this Story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Latin Trade Group ?
Next time we write about Latin Trade Group, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Guatemalan businessman Fernando Jarquín implements vision for development
- Emiliano Salinas cuts ties with NXIVM
- Fernando Jarquin, Guatemala’s Pharmaceutical Innovator and Entrepreneur, Talks Business
- New Colombia Resources says Sannabis test was successful
- Grupo Exito aims to help support Colombia
- Codelco CEO calls for transparency, focus on production goals
- BCP offers tips on choosing master's degree program
- General Tire launches new tire for Andean market
- Latin America talks of boosting pork production, exports @CorferiasBogota
- AIR Worldwide team takes part in wind-engineering conference